Growing in Faith
Growing in Faith happens everywhere and all the time! Let us help you find a method that works for you.
- Becoming Catholic: (Call Pam for more information)
- Echoes of Faith - especially for ACTS catechists and individuals interested in ministry. Classes are online and can be started at any time. Click HERE for more information.
- That Man Is You: Men of the parish meet for breakfast and a video-based, live facilitated discussion about what it means to be a good Catholic man. Sessions meet Friday mornings from 6:00 AM - 7:30 AM..
- ACTS Small Faith Sharing Groups: Been on an ACTS retreat? Then you know how important it is to stay connected to God and to each other. Let Core Team Members Chris Muraida and Craig Plackis know what you are looking for.
- Small Christian Communities: twice a year we organize ourselves into small groups to read, reflect and share our faith. Sign up begins in mid-September and groups meet in homes.